Clinical Trial ECOGTHOE1505-M
A Phase III Randomized Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy with or without Bevacizumab for Patients with Completely Resected Stage IB (> or = 4 cm)- IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Protocol No. ECOGTHOE1505-M
- Open Date: 07/27/2007
- Staging: Phase III
- Age Group: Adults
- Scope: National
- Objective: To evaluate overall survival with chemotherapy with or without Bevacizumab used in the adjuant setting in patients with resected stage IB - IIIA NSCLC.
- Disease Sites: Non Small Cell
- Therapies: Chemotherapy - cytotoxic; Molecular Targeted Agents / Immunotherapy / Biologics
- Drugs: None Specified
- Participating Institutions: Baptist Hospital; Meharry Medical College
- Secondary Protocol No: E1505
Not provided. Please call for more information.