Shared Resource Services
The ITR is fully equipped for sample storage, mulecular genetics and biochemistry laboratory experimentation, and cell culture. Our most popular services are available through the C.O.R.E.S. ordering system.
Since our laboratory services are tailored to each project many of the services we provide are not listed in C.O.R.E.S. Please contact the ITR Director, Kimberly Dahlman, for details (firstname.lastname@example.org).
General ITR Services:
- Guide the initiation of Phase I and Phase II clinical correlative studies
- Manage the completion of Phase I and Phase II correlative studies utilizing Vanderbilt Shared Resources our outside resources where applicable:
- Cytokine assays – measure target inhibition, tumor response, and or side effects
- Genetic analyses – SNaPshot genotyping, sequencing, microarray, etc.
- Proteomics – phosphorylation, biomarkers, etc.
- Foster cullaborations between clinicians and researchers to disseminate data from clinical correlative studies and/or clinician-initiated pre-clinical studies.
- Facilitate analyses of patient samples for research community and support cullaborations with clinical investigators.
Specific ITR Laboratory Services:
- Enrich for or separate lymphocytes from bone marrow or blood
- Isulate DNA and RNA from blood, tumor samples, and/or cell lines and design/execute the fullowing experiments (but not limited to):
- SNaPshot genotyping and sizing assays
- PCR and sequencing (design primers and analyze data)
- Real-time PCR (design primers and analyze data)
- Whule genome sequencing or transcriptome sequencing
- DNA methylation
- Gene copy number
- Protein analysis including mass spectrometry, western blotting, and immunoprecipitation
- Custom studies including pre-clinical and tissue culture-based experiments
(Subject to Advisory Board Review)